Position: Digital Marketing Advisor
Reports To: Director of Sales
Compensation: Base + Commissions
Location: Primarily Remote (Occasional In Office)
Work Hours: Primarily T-Th, 25-30hrs/wk
The Digital Marketing Advisor is responsible for making outbound prospecting calls, qualifying leads and selling Siteplicity’s portfolio of website design and internet marketing solutions, while meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Successful experience as a top producer making outbound prospecting calls, establishing and maintaining client relationships, identifying potential new clients and business opportunities, managing a sales funnel and closing sales with decision makers.
– Make outbound prospecting calls daily to potential clients (50-100+)
– Navigate to decision makers who have purchasing power
– Conduct in-depth needs assessments of potential clients
– Qualify leads & provide product demonstrations to qualified prospects
– Educate prospective clients on how to successfully integrate the Internet into their Marketing
– Overcome technical and business objections of potential clients
– Emphasize features that clients express a need in, quote prices, and prepare order
– Use our CRM to qualify prospects and capture key data points
– Ensure monthly, quarterly, and yearly individual sales quotas are exceeded by selling new accounts
– Have a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services, industry and client needs.
– Attend and manage exhibitor booths at various tradeshows as needed.
– Other duties as assigned by management.
– Proven track record of being a top producer in sales
– “Hunter” mentality
– Persistent and able to handle rejection
– Thrives off of success
– Positive attitude
– Ability to adapt to change
– Experience in a competitive fast-paced sales environment
– Excellent social skills, with the desire to excel
– Excellent time management &organizational skills
– High level of comfort with internet technology
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast moving, entrepreneurial team
– Ability to provide clear and comprehensive written documentation using MS Office
– Applications and CRM System (e.g. infusionsoft.com, Google Apps.)
Key Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
– 2-3+ years of technology-based sales experience
– Inside Sales/Cold Call Experience
– College Degree or equivalent work experience
We are looking for an ambitious Web Designer who is tech savvy, creative by nature and an intuitive problem solver.
• Use Photoshop to create custom website concepts
• Utilize website concepts to build custom Wordpress websites
• Use CSS/HTML to create buttons, and style text and images
• Resolve browser compatibility issues in a timely manner
• Provide daily support to our 250 (and growing) clients
• Design custom logo concepts
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience with HTML, CSS, and a strong level of curiosity about the hippest web design trends and techniques currently out there
• Expert approach to design, layout, typography, and branding for the web
• Ability to work with pre-existing assets to match look and feel for new features while also having a wild enough imagination to create new assets and designs from scratch
• Desire to take your “know-how” to new levels by learning things like jQuery and PHP — mainly because you enjoy the challenge of being outside your comfort zone
• 1-2 years of experience designing and building custom websites, preferably with exposure to Wordpress or a similar CMS
We are growing! Check back soon as we expect to add another Account Manager position in next 3-4 months!
We are growing! Check back soon as we expect to add another Project Manager position in next 3-4 months!
We are growing! Check back soon as we expect to add another Senior Designer position in next 3-4 months!